1. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2879283/ The medical risks of obesity
2. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16353426 Stress-induced cortisol response and fat distribution in women
3. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3428710/ Effects of Chronic Social Stress on Obesity
4. https://www.ucl.ac.uk/news/2017/feb/long-term-stress-linked-higher-levels-obesity Long-term stress linked to higher levels of obesity
5. https://www.unm.edu/~lkravitz/Article%20folder/stress cortisol.html Cortisol Connection: Tips on Managing Stress and Weight
6. https://www.cdc.gov/healthyweight/effects/index.html The Health effects of Overweight & Obesity
7. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4259868/ Mechanism linking diabetes mellitus and obesity
8. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4688585/ Interactions between sleep, stress, and metabolism: From physiological to pathological conditions
9. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18787373 Exercise and circulating cortisol levels: the intensity threshold effect
10. https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/calorie-restriction-risks 5 ways restricting calories can be harmful
11. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5639963/ Reducing calorie intake may not help you lose weight
12. https://www.cdc.gov/obesity/data/adult.html Obesity is a common, serious, and costly disease
13. https://www.oecd.org/els/health-systems/Obesity-Update-2017.pdf OECD.org - Obesity Update 2017
14. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s13679-018-0306-y Stress and Obesity: Are there more susceptible individuals?
15. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2831422/ Sleep duration and 5-year abdominal fat accumulation in a minor cohort: The IRAS family study
16. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3991026/ Effects of adaptogens on the central nervous system and the molecular mechanisms associated with their stress protective acticity
17. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6208354/ Rhodiola Rosea: a herb with ant-stress, anti-aging and immunostimulating properties for cancer chemoprevention
18. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23924268 Effect of Magnolia officinalis and phellodendron amurense on cortisol and psychological mood state in moderately stressed subjects
19. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23439798 A prospective, randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled study of safety and efficacy of a high-concentration full-spectrum extract of ashwagandha root in reducing stress and anxiety in adults.
20. https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/ashwagandha-dosage Ashwagandha Dosage: How much should you take per day?
21. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3573577/ A Prospective, Randomized Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of Safety and Efficacy of a High-Concentration Full-Spectrum Extract of Ashwagandha Root in Reducing Stress and Anxiety in Adults
22. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2995283/ Chamomile: A herbal medicine of the past with a bright future
23. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4245564/ Anti-Stress effects of Lemon Balm containing foods.
24. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23788517/ An Acute, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Cross-Over Study of 320 Mg and 640 Mg Doses of Bacopa Monnieri (CDRI 08) on Multitasking Stress Reactivity and Mood
25. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15898709/ Bacopa Monniera, a Reputed Nootropic Plant: An Overview
26. https://westminsterresearch.westminster.ac.uk/item/8z40y/american-skullcap-scutellaria-lateriflora-l-a-study-of-its-effects-on-mood-in-healthy-volunteers American skullcap (Scutellaria lateriflora L): a study of its effects on mood in healthy volunteers
27. https://www.apa.org/monitor/2011/01/stressed-america Stressed in America
28. https://www.apa.org/news/press/releases/stress/2020/stress-in-america-covid.pdf Stress in the time of Covid-19